Hutton Out of Hours Provision (HOOHPs)
Hutton Out of Hours Provision (HooHP)
Located on the schools premises, Hutton out of Hours Provision (HooHP) offers:
- Breakfast Club
- After School Club
We aim to:
- Provide an inclusive, happy, safe and stimulating environment for children of primary school age to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent and co-operative individuals
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for themselves and others.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children
- Promote the Christian ethos of the school.
Our clubs are committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges and our programme of activities.
- Encouraging communication with parents.
We are committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety of the children first.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- An inclusive play environment where bullying and discrimination will not be tolerated.
If you feel that you want to share any matters regarding your child’s welfare, please come and talk to us. We are available on a daily basis to talk to you during a session, or we can be contacted by telephone.
Further information can be found in the Parent Information Booklet.