Do you live in Bristol or North Somerset?
Are you struggling to top up your prepayment gas/electric meter due to COVID-19?
The Warmer Homes, Advice & Money (WHAM) project can help!
· Call your gas/electric supplier first, they may be able to offer short-term support.
· If you are still struggling to top up or are worried about running out whilst self-isolating, contact Warmer Homes, Advice and Money (WHAM).
· Call 0800 082 2234 or fill in our contact form at www.cse.org.uk/covid-support
The WHAM project can also advise you on:
- Making your home warmer and saving money on your fuel bills
- Understanding your energy bills, your tariff and reading the meter
- Grants, discounts and other offers available to maximise your income
- Making energy saving improvements and repairs to your home
- Specialist benefits and debt advice