Hutton Church of England Primary School is a Voluntary Controlled School. It was founded in 1826 and the present Victorian building was first occupied in 1873. Extensions were added in 1983 and there has been a major addition with a new hall being completed in 2004 and a new entrance with reception in 2011. In 2017 a major new addition was added as we saw the completion of a brand new building to house 5 classrooms, replacing ‘temporary’ classrooms.
Whilst maintaining our own distinctive ethos and identity, we also work in collaboration with a number of different local schools as part of the Kaleidoscope Multi-Academy Trust.
We currently have 210 pupils attending the school.
Address: Church Lane, Hutton, Weston-super-Mare BS24 9SN
Telephone: 01934 812852
Headteacher: Mrs Luci Amos
Chair of Governors: Mrs Jane Barry